- Login here or use the “Blogger Login” link in the menu to sign into your account using the username and password we’ve sent you.
- In the sidebar menu, click “Profile”
- You can ignore most everything on this page. Scroll about halfway down the page, and sdd a brief bio in the “Biographical Info” field. This will show up at the end of your post along with your photo, and is a great way to tell the community a bit about yourself.
- Add your photo — you can do this using Gravatar if you already have an account, or you can scroll to the bottom of the page and upload a photo under “Avatar”.
- Click the Blue “Update Profile” button to save your changes.
CREATING YOUR POST:
Check out this page for steps on how to create your WordPress post.
If you’re already familiar with WordPress, one important takeaway is that we use the Advanced Gallery block for more options when posting multiple photos. You can check out the above tutorials for some tips on using the settings within that block.